This handy dandy page allows you to monitor the Web for interesting new content and have that info mailed to your inbox based on your queries. You can set up many searches and save them while customizing the results to be mailed as it happens, daily or once a week.
Examples of what you can use this page for:
• Find out news about the illustration industry.
• Calls for submissions.
• See feedback on posted work, news or published works and blogs.
• Monitor news on conventions, seminars, classes and podcasts.
• Keep tabs on your online google profile.
• Publishing news.
• Spotlights, mentions or reviews on kid lit books you may of illustrated or published.
• Upcoming shows, group shows or networking meetings.
And the list could go on. If you are like me and are always on the lookout for great reading content then this is a very useful tool. Give it a try!
I really appreciate you reading my blog post. When I'm not illustrating, I regularly write about illustration, creative business and freelancing. If you would like to continue the discussion, leave a comment and feel free to also connect via Twitter, Facebook and my other blog, Diary Of An Illustrator!