Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Official Book Release Day!

Well it's official folks-the day I have been waiting for! My book is on the shelves and waiting to be loved. How do I feel? Like I'm on cloud nine!

Interestingly enough when I got my book deal January 4th 2008, this day seemed so far away. As I read over it I can pinpoint many sleep deprived moments, times when technology worked against me, having to move just as the manuscript was due, getting up some mornings to work at 3:00 am, and the funny times like when i had an online friend send me jokes for 2 hours to keep me awake for a deadline. My favourite part was the process of it and doing something so unexpected! Who knew I would an author?

What is next? The official book launch is on October 8th at Argyle Fine Arts 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. See you there!

No comments: