Sunday, January 10, 2010

My latest interview on Doodle Diner


So the latest interview was with Doodle Diner.

Here is a little snippet: "One last note: Sometimes it feels there comes a point in a creative persons life when we should rock the boat…more!! With that said, it does not mean when adopting this new philosophy that it comes smoothly without any bumps and trip ups. Having a sense of humor has really saved me especially on those days when I am pretty sure a mushroom cloud will suddenly appear above my house or when my computer just says No! I truly believe if you can successfully work at home and stay creative without blowing it up…. you can do anything!! Thanks for the interview! Cheers!"

2 comments:

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Technology Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

UK Dissertations