Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Have A Cool Yule & A Happy New Year!


Merry Christmas 2010... and what a year it was.

The past 12 months were quite a challenge but I came out on top with new ideas, inspirations and a new creative out look on things. This year I took a leap and officially finished every goal I set forth since High School. Now I am at an interesting cross road-What to do next? Good question. The coming year I get to make a new creative blue print for my life and I'm totally looking forward to it.

2010 was my year of big changes, survival and moments of introspection. I did not do this all alone. I have a new special person in my life who has stood by my side even at the most challenging of times. I thank you Jason for everything.

I wanted to thank those who have supported me and my book the past year. Sales of Breaking Into Freelance Illustration are going exceptionally well. I loved the emails, twitter and Facebook notes from those who wanted to thank me personally for the help that my book provided. I welcome more letters and questions come the future.

So what is next?

The coming year I have a very cool project that I will begin shortly that will be a year long creative gig. I will announce that shortly. I will continue with my freelance work and another book.

I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a creative successful New Year.

Holly

© Holly DeWolf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you for honorable mention as well you have inspired me and continue to do so everyday. I am lucky to have an amazing person in my life to share everything with. Keep being who you are Holly and never change that! xoxoxoxoxo

Short Poems said...

Lovely post and really great blog... enjoyed it :)
Take care!
Marinela x

Holly DeWolf said...

Thank you! Cheers!