Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Spotlight On Sea & Be Scene!

Nothing boosts a creative girls spirit on a really hard week than a spotlight on Sea & Be Scene. What was nice about this interview? It focussed on where I live. The usual spotlights have been about illustration and my book. This was a nice refreshing change of pace. 

Its been 6 months since I have relocated back to this area of New Brunswick and 
I must confess it has been an adjustment. I believe this little spotlight gave me new found hope that this wasn't such a bad choice after all. I think moving a lot has worn me down a bit. I think I would be happy to stay in one place for a while. What's even better-the snow is gone, the winter boots have been put away and I wore sandals for the first time the other day. Things are looking up! 


No comments: