Monday, December 5, 2011

8 Things I Like About Illustration Right Now!

1. Illustrative Typography- I love hand done lettering either on its own or mingled with an illustration.


2. Clean, well designed illustration websites with no flash or distracting backgrounds.


3. Cool illustration apps like Anna Goodson Management's app for the iPad.


4. Illustrators selling great things on Etsy, and on their own websites! 


5. Having access to great community sites such as Sugar Frosted Goodness & The Little Chimp Society!


6. Keri Smith's free Artist's Survival Kit- Makes a great gift!


7. Cute little animated gems like this: Sketchy Ice Creams!


8. Using youtube as a promo tool for a great children's book- I Want My Hat Back!

2 comments:

Andrew Finnie said...

Hey Holly, love that book trailer :)
I hope you are well and have a Merry Chrissie :)

Holly DeWolf said...

Thanks Andrew! Merry Christmas to you Look me up if you are on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/hollydewolfstudios