|Coffee and links ©Holly DeWolf|
This week I found some inspiration, some good tips on creativity and publishing and some feel good stuff to help you on your way. Enjoy your Saturday!
• Why isolation is a more serious problem for freelancers than you think! via Fast Company
• What to do when you are at crossroads between should and must. via Fast Company
• Why Jeannie and Jim Gaffigan are the ultimate creative team. via Fast Create
• On being on submission. via Pub Crawl
• What Elizabeth Gilbert wants you to know about big creative magic. via Maria Forleo
• 3 ways to build to build your brand for free.via Inc
• How to deal when you're disappointed in yourself. via 99u
• Why you should revisit your 5 year plan. via Lifehacker
This week's coffee post: A clever and simple animated guide to different methods of brewing coffee.